jueves, 19 de enero de 2012

Hellooo! ! !



My name’s Alba Delmar. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo - Zulia, ( "The Beloved Land of the Sun" ). I’m 25 years old and I study Integral education at URBE . My favorite subjects are  Psychology  and  English . This trimester I am taking 5 classes and I am in the 2th trimester.
love music, dancing,  go travel , go to the beach,  talking on the phone with my friends,  pizza , ice cream and  I love the patacon hahahaha.  I also enjoy going out with my friends, my family and my boyfriend.
My dream is  graduate from Education School and be a  excellent   educator . I also want to learn to speak French, and English. I’d love to work in an important school and buy a house, get married and start a family.
I hope to finish my class on a high note and make many friends. Greetings and remember that "Who dares to teach, never stop learning."

Well, This is a little bit about me. Hope you liked it... Please, leave a comment!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario