jueves, 9 de febrero de 2012

Level 2. Unit 7. Time and Schedules :)




I have a very entertaining week...On Monday morning,  I have a breakfast with my family in my home at 9:00 am. In the evening, i go to see movies with my boyfriend at 8:00pm, we saw "Paranormal Activity" 0_0 uuuhhhh!. On tuesday in the afternoon  I watch "Sumo Placer" (Gourmet) at 1:00 pm. I love that TV show, at night I go to the hairdresser to see me beautiful at 7:00pm. Wednesday morning, I went to a job interview at 10:00 am. In the evening, study for psicology test at 9:00 pm, thursday afternoon I go to URBE english class at 1:10 pm, is a very original class jeje, in the evening I have to cook dinner at 7:00 pm. Friday afternoon I go shopping with my friends Emily and Pao at 3:00pm, in the evening out with my family at home. Finally came the day Saturday, in the afternoon i go to the restaurant with my boyfriend at 1:00 pm, at 10:00 pm we dance. Sunday morning i go to the pool with my boyfriend's family (¡¡¡Nice day!!!), and I sleep early at night. 


These are some activities of my week!!




EXERCISES  ON PREPOSITIONS

I do these exercises for English class, I had fun, had some flaws, but I hope to improve with practice! You can do it, below is the link. PRACTICE






Here you can find more information on Prepositions of time ad exercises:

Exercise on Prepositions – Time 1 
Exercise on Prepositions – Time 2 





(((This is my beautiful group of English 2)))


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario